Go Forward With Fresh Breath
Where does bad breath hide? In deep crevices on the tongue and periodontal pockets in the tissue and bone. All of us experience bad breath from time to time, but many patients notice that they are experiencing constant bad breath.
Some patients who suffer from chronic bad breath are unaware that there are effective treatments available to them at the office of Dr. Susan Creech.
Dental Examinations and Teeth Cleanings
More frequent dental cleanings will free you from odorous bacteria and food particles. Our professionals will scrape your tongue and use an antibacterial gel to neutralize the odorous bacteria. They will also scale your teeth, removing hardened plaque and tartar from below the gumline.
When you receive treatment for fresh breath, you are also reducing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay. Ask Dr. Creech about attaining permanent fresh breath with regular dental cleanings
Maintaining Fresh Breath at Home
- Incorporate tongue scraping into your daily oral care routine
- Use an antibacterial toothpaste daily
- Add products to your routine, including antibacterial mouth rinse and tongue gel, such as PerioScience
- Try chewing gums and mints to freshen your breath on the go
- Look for products that contain thymol and eucalyptus. These natural antibacterial agents will keep your breath fresh for hours. You can also look for products that include odor neutralizers like zinc chloride.
Schedule Halitosis Treatment in Kingsport, TN!
Fresh breath will help you feel cleaner and more confident. You can instantly improve your breath with a painless and nonsurgical treatment at Colonial Heights Dental Group. Call us today to schedule your visit at a time that works for you!